[asterisk-biz] I am a prisoner of vonage

Script Head scripthead at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 11:35:44 MST 2006

My rule of dealing with any business that accepts credit cards is simple. If
there's a problem with my account, I place one call to customer service. If
my problem isn't resolved immediately, my next call is to my credit card
company to file a complaint and I always make sure they follow though with
it.

Many companies do not value their merchant accounts. If they did, their
customer service would be much better.

ScriptHead