[asterisk-biz] I am a prisoner of vonage

Jimmy Smith jimmy.voippro at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 09:43:30 MST 2006

LOL you guys are funny..

I had several companies from porn to mainstream..

there was a trend back in the days where anyone would call visa /mc and just
say..  i didnt make that charge..

now get your heads out your.. and call vc /mc/amex..

they ARE defrauding you , complain. they will REACT or loose merchant
account.

ALL merchants have to be under 1% charge back ratio or have hard time
explaining.

now i had similar problem with a internet host that said. i NEED A FAX OF
that pdf we sent to your account email addy. thing is they fucked my dns so
i couldt even get it.. they never wanted to send elsewhere.

Guess what after 3 escalades. even talked to co owner. i said ok ill play
your game.
Called MC . chargebacked the 11 months. (3 1/2 where me trying to cancel
thyere shitty service)

so overall loosing 11 * 90$ + 25$*11 chargeback fees + the sale  could make
theyre heads bang on the wall and have better support/sales/billing or even
a darn little respect for the consumer.

my 0.02 ( dont worry i wont CB that )