[asterisk-biz] What do you pay?

Dan Wright dwright134 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 20:51:08 MST 2006

I am in the processes of designing an asterisk server for a friends company,
and I am undecided as which setup to go with.
He wants to start out with 5 incoming/outgoing lines with the option of
growing to 10. I was thinking of just going with one of the new TDM2400
cards, or two TDM400P cards,  but am wondering if it wouldn't be better to
go with a T1 card. They don't need a lot of bandwidth and could even
split the T1 for use with data as well. What I really want to avoid is
having to change the setup down the road.

So my question is, what would you do?  If you would go with the T1 line,
what do you pay for a similar setup?  I understand that the cost varies
per location, phone company, or reseller. I'm just trying to get a ballpark
figure on what to expect.

Any information or other ideas that you can provide would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,

Dan