[asterisk-biz] European VoIP providers

trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Sat Jan 14 09:06:24 MST 2006

On Sat, 2006-01-14 at 10:42 -0500, Paul wrote:
> Anyway, it's a weekend and some of us are taking a break from the rat
> race. Treat it like the company break room. We don't want/need dictators
> telling us what we may or may not discuss. People use the word
> "community" and then get all bent out of shape when it really becomes a
> community of sorts.

Yeah well, I wont say someone cant do something becuase its not needed.
I may not make the same choice as someone else but often I will fight
for their ability to make that choice.

Maybe someone else does want a 'dictator' to moderate all the emails,
its not my place to tell them they cant choose one if they want one.

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378