[asterisk-biz] European VoIP providers

trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Sat Jan 14 08:32:45 MST 2006

On Sat, 2006-01-14 at 17:28 +0200, Christopher Bergström wrote:
> I could care less about the comments.. In fact I think some of it is
> downright hilarious.. (Well.. I'd say that is the minority of the
> content.)  Anyhow, the point is it's a business list and it really would
> be most productive if everyone here were big boys/girls and just self
> regulated, but apparently such is not the case. So if necessity and need
> has risen. I take it upon myself to maybe help facilitate such a thing.
> I see strong value in the information, community and network here and
> just want to keep it in tact is all.  So to those with dissimilar
> goals.. Good for you...

my personal opinion is that people should be able to blackhole any list
member they want on their system.  Each person has the power to
cencor/moderate anyone they dont particularly like as it is.  Whether or
not they do that is another story.  I am a bleiever in choice, the
choice to decide what I see and what I dont as well as choice in other
things.  I have blacklisted some people off this list that really dont
contribute and seek only to start stuff, alleged professionals in the
business.

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378