[asterisk-biz] European VoIP providers

Christopher Bergström cbergstrom at netsyncro.com
Sat Jan 14 08:28:33 MST 2006

Paul wrote:

>trixter aka Bret McDanel wrote:
>

>>On Sat, 2006-01-14 at 16:26 +0200, Christopher Bergström wrote:
>>

>>>You're trying to be somewhat politically correct.. This takes away from
>>>the fun of it..
>>>

>>I forgot my book of snappy insults :)  Plus sending an email with the
>>intent to annoy is now illegal in america (it was a rider tacked onto a
>>bill no one could really vote against - unclear if it will be enforced,
>>but a felony for being anoying?  That is a bit much and possibly
>>unconstitutional if not at least vague, there is no legal definition of
>>'anoying').
>>

>If such laws were constitutional, I would be locked up for life without
>possibility of parole.
>

>>>btw.. I'm highly considering forking this list and starting a moderated
>>>* biz list elsewhere.. I'll keep everyone posted/spammed of my
>>>intentions or contact me offlist with ideas/feedback.
>>>

>>good luck with that, dunno how well forked lists work, people have tried
>>for other reasons and those have never worked out well (specifically
>>with the asterisk community).  And if you cause either too high of a
>>delay or to ostrict of a moderation filter it may not be liked by enough
>>people and that in itself causes problems.
>>

>I encourage him to start his list. asterisk-biz-grumpy?
>asterisk-biz-oversensitive? asterisk-biz-need2chill?

Your parole was just revoked!

How about
asterisk-biz-minus-annoying-people
asterisk-biz-get-some-work-done
asterisk-biz-minus-irrelevant-commentary
asterisk-biz-funny-as-hell-continue-it-here

I could care less about the comments.. In fact I think some of it is
downright hilarious.. (Well.. I'd say that is the minority of the
content.)  Anyhow, the point is it's a business list and it really would
be most productive if everyone here were big boys/girls and just self
regulated, but apparently such is not the case. So if necessity and need
has risen. I take it upon myself to maybe help facilitate such a thing.
I see strong value in the information, community and network here and
just want to keep it in tact is all.  So to those with dissimilar
goals.. Good for you...

C.