[asterisk-biz] Asterisk GUI

Paul ast2005 at 9ux.com
Fri Jan 13 17:30:45 MST 2006

I'm not sure webmin impacts systems much when it is just standing by
listening on a port. It does not depend on things like apache to be
installed so I use it for things like mysql and postgresql editing.
Sometimes I just need to change a 0 to a 1 in a database to test some
code I am writing. With phpmyadmin or phppgadmin I need to have a lot
more things installed than webmin requires.