[asterisk-biz] Voxbone going further downhill?

Mark mark at asteriskswitch.com
Thu Jan 12 19:57:16 MST 2006

It seems that Voxbone is saying that the post below is a NASTY post
about them to this listserve (below) . I want to make one thing clear ,
and that is that I have no reson to discredit them as they say in their
emails. At least their DIDs work better than another providers' that I
have also bought from. What I  clearly do not like is that Voxbone
clealy is menacing me by sending multiple emails to multiple email
addrersses saying my post is nasty, when although it questions Voxbone's
practices, is not NASTY!

Mark