[asterisk-biz] Voxbone going further downhill?

Paul ast2005 at 9ux.com
Thu Jan 12 05:24:39 MST 2006

I must agree. I got a local DID a few months ago. It isn't working right
and they have tried hard to get their vendor to resolve the problem.
They have reversed all charges for the number and they have furnished me
with test DID's so we could confirm that the problem is specific to that
vendor. I had no problems at all with the test DID they gave me from
another area code.

Note: This is my first post since I changed the address used for the
lists. It will be interesting to see how long it takes before the spam
starts arriving.