[asterisk-biz] TelePacket is back?

trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Wed Jan 11 09:34:17 MST 2006

On Wed, 2006-01-11 at 10:55 -0500, smbPBX wrote:
> I received the following email this morning. At 1:18 am, they tell me
> that your plan will expire today. Nice people!

I got one too, it was not my understanding that it was a trial program,
however it was free, so I cant really complain.  I am however suprised
that it lasted as long as it did.

I doubt however that I will be keeping it, they time out an aweful lot
for me, and the lag from my box to theirs via traceroute or ping isnt
high, so it appears to be their sip proxy or database backend that is
having the issues (and its been on/off for about a month).

The lack of warning is a bit um ... yeah

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378