[asterisk-biz] TelePacket is back?

smbPBX smbpbx at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 08:55:40 MST 2006

I received the following email this morning. At 1:18 am, they tell me that
your plan will expire today. Nice people!

smbPBX
______________
Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to serve as your broadband phone
carrier.
We hope that you have been satisfied with our services and that you continue
to remain a loyal TelePacket customer.

As of recently, we have launched several new phone plans.Our new plans
provide subscribers more flexibility and an opportunity to save more money.
We invite you to visit our website at
www.TelePacket.com<http://www.telepacket.com/>to view the new plans.

Please note that the promotional Free Packet Plan is no longer offered and
will expire on Wednesday, January 11, 2006. This plan is now being replaced
by the 95 Cents Plan (plan includes 100 outbound and 100 inbound minutes per
month).

If you have signed up for our Free Packet Plan in the past and would like to
continue service, please Click Here <http://www.telepacket.com/dashboard> to
log into your online account and upgrade your plan.

Thank you again for choosing TelePacket as your broadband phone carrier
and for allowing us to serve you.

Best Wishes,
The TelePacket Team

TelePacket, Inc.