[asterisk-biz] Eid Mubarak

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Tue Jan 10 14:04:30 MST 2006

Try killing your son here in the USA and use the defense that God told
you to do it and see how far that gets you.  I think several serial
killers tried the same defense.

Try sacrificing a goat here in the USA and see if you get arrested for
cruelty to animals.
http://www.angelfire.com/ny5/dvera/politics/animal-sacr.html#Law

  _____