[asterisk-biz] Wanted Any used or over inventory VOIPDIGIUMSANGOMA BOARDS

Data Sleuth digiumreseller at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 06:40:30 MST 2006

I was curious about this post as well; my guess is that this post is sent
for one of two reasons, from this person at least."@AOL.COM"

One... He is try to get quotes from competitors... which is weird because
the pricing from Digium wholesalers is pretty much across the board to all
service providers, resellers, and retailers.

Two... I think this is may be an attempt to get a good spot in the Google
rankings for "digium boards"... His site is http://www.digiumboards.com

By spamming this channel it seems that people can get ranked quite easily at
the top. I am no expert on SEO but there is evidence that it is working...

Look for yourself.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=digium+boards&btnG=Search

After a bit more research I found that this person is
 <http://voiceinternational.com/>

http://www.digiumboards.com
http://voiceinternational.com
And selling on eBay as http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZvoicein1532