[asterisk-biz] Wanted Any used or over inventory VOIPDIGIUMSANGOMA BOARDS

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Sun Jan 8 22:16:13 MST 2006

I really have a board for sale.  I will see if this is legit or not but
I cannot for the life of me see how or why it would be legit.  If I get
the money in escrow or something and the price is right, why not?  I
don't care what use they want the card for.  If it is a scam, I will let
everyone know.

Thanks,
Steve

> Because the frequency of the 'wanted all voip hardware' requests
appears
> to have increased suddenly, I am wondering has anyone actually been
paid
> for this?
>
> To anyone that has asked for 'all' boards in the last month or two.
It
> just seems to me to be a little odd that so many want 'all' and
regular
> channels of sales ie voip supply companies like thevoipconnection.com
> (thanks for the sacaug.org donations!!)  arent good enough.
>
> Maybe I am just paranoid and thinking that its for some entirely
> different reason ...

VOIP