RES: [Asterisk-biz] NEW Asterisk Management Interface with Java LiveManager Console.

Jônatas Amorim (IG) jonatas.amorim at ig.com.br
Fri Jan 6 07:01:11 MST 2006

Dear Vikram,

I would like to know if you have a program for resellers.

Please send me the price and info about your product because we believe that

we can offer your solution to our  costumers here in Brazil.

Best regards,

Jônatas Amorim

Amorim Networks
Projetos e Implantações de Redes

Rua Doutor Lopes de Almeida, 142 - Vila Mariana - SP

 <mailto:jonatas at amorimnetworks.com.br> jonatas at amorimnetworks.com.br

Tel. USA: +1.845.839.2059

Tel. BR: +55.11.5575.5305

Cel.: +55.11.9453.6232