[asterisk-biz] Telephone Equipment Maintenance & Upgrade RFP opportunity

Jimmy Smith jimmy.voippro at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 22:55:26 MST 2006

could been easier just showing hte stuff...

seems after multiple clicks and search i found they have this ..

FROM :
http://www.bcbid.gov.bc.ca/open.dll/downloadFile?sessionID=6700279&charID=7564892&disID=7564809&blobID=2973639&filetype=Blob

1975 Field Road
Qty.
Description
1 Single Line standard analog telephone - Power Fail Phone
2 Key System Units - Norstar MICS
2 Expansion Card - 6 port fibre
3 Norstar MOX16 Fibre Station Module
20 7310 Nortel Handsets
57 7208 Nortel Handsets
2 Norstar 7234 Handsets (reception)
4 Norstar Headset attachments
2 48 line CAP modules
2 T1 Line Interface Cards
8 ATA2 Analog Terminal Adapter
2 FastRAD Remote Access Dialer
1 Doorphone
2 2.4 Ghz PCs ( Asterix soft PBX )
2 T1 line cards
1 7 outlet APC UPS
2 Tellabs 2572 64ms T1 Echo Canceller
1 Traco 54.4VDC Power Supply
1 Universal 10 BIXPac DIN-Bix coonnector

5920 Mason Road
Qty. Description
1 Single Line standard analog telephone - Power Fail Phone
1Key System Units - Norstar MICS
1 Expansion Card - 6 port fibre
1 Norstar MOX8 Fibre Analog Station Module
5 7310 Nortel Handsets
15 7208 Nortel Handsets
1 Norstar 7234 Handsets (reception)
1 FastRAD Remote Access Dialer