[Asterisk-biz] Need of a VoIP quality solution.

AR Tarzi artarzi at batelco.com.bh
Thu Jan 5 00:21:46 MST 2006

Try Asterisk at home . It's all of Asterisk with a few tools to boot.. and it comes as an ISO that eases your teething pains.
Download -> burn CD -> buy PC -> put CD in PC -> Power down/up -> Have PBX

I'm in Bahrain Dan, so you're welcome to sound it off me. I'm not any expert, but I've found this to be the least painful solution for a beginning setup.

The price is ZERO + whatever hardware you wish to buy. Until you get a flavor of Asterisk, believe me, this is the way to go.