[Asterisk-biz] Need of a VoIP quality solution.

sdcharly at gmail.com sdcharly at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 01:13:22 MST 2006

Hi,

I am Dan and i'm a new comer to VoIP solutions. Im a Systems Analyst and i
working in the Arabian Gulf.

Actually i have a client who needs a reliable VoIP solution on their
internal office network and to their Corporate Offices. Just thought of
putting out a note to you all regarding the solutions i need. i guess you
will be able to help me out in finding a recommended solution.

It will be a able to provide more business to you pro's out there if this
goes well.

So let me explain the situation.

My client is a Branch Representative Office of a leading Japanese Brand.
They have Main Offices located in Australia, Japan & Indonesia. It has a 30
employee office stationed here in Bahrain and they still use the PSTN lines
on Nortel PBX to communicate to the Main Offices. The monthly tariff amounts
to not less than USD1000 - USD1500 every month. This client already has 3
PSTN lines and an ADSL 512K/128K connectivity for internet.

I want to recommend VoIP solutions for them including DID's for Japan &
Australia and if possible a good solution to Indonesia.

Please give your recommended solution with the pricing so that i can
communicate.

There are many representative office for a lot of leading brands here, hence
a good solution can really turnout to be a long term business prospect.

Looking for a quick response

Regards

Dan