[asterisk-biz] PA168V-based ATA

Nabeel Jafferali nabeel at x2n.ca
Tue Feb 28 12:39:56 MST 2006

I have around (100) PA168V-based ATAs available that need to be moved
quickly, at a very competitive price

These ATAs are sold on the market under many different brand names,
including Atcom AG-168V (tinyurl.com/z4n4v), Netweb/iareaphone ATA 100
(tinyurl.com/gnohx) and Gnet VP168 (tinyurl.com/glub2).

They have one FXS port and an FXO port for PSTN fallback. They can run
images that (separately) support SIP, IAX2, MGCP and H.323.

The chipset is manufactured by Centrality (aredfox.com), and they are still
actively working on the firmware (latest release 8/Feb/06).

The firmware has been open-sourced according to
http://www.aussievoip.com.au/tiki-index.php?page=PA1688. That makes it a
great device if you want to customize the device you are offering.

These units retail elsewhere between US$55-65. I can offer a very
competitive price for anyone willing to buy the entire lot. Please contact
me off-list by email or phone +1.647.722.6900 for more information.

Thanks,

Nabeel