[asterisk-biz] Asterisk for telemarketing?

Bill Seitz bill at fluxent.com
Tue Feb 28 10:41:06 MST 2006

We have a small company. Most of our in-house sales has been B2B, but
we're going to start doing some retail-market work. Some traffic will
result in people calling an 800#, and we'll call back; in other cases
someone will fill out a form with phone#, and we'll call back; it will
generally take more than 1 phone conversation to close a sale.

Our needs include

* roughly 5 seats

* multiple 800#s served by same hunt-group

* auto-create record in SFA system, including source 800#

* ideally, a repeat in-bound call gets matched against an existing lead
record, and the call gets put directly to that rep, rather than to
normal random routing

* there will be out-bound (multiple touches per sale; responding to
web-form lead, etc.), so rep need to be able to (a) view her open leads,
(b) check out of incoming hunt-group while making outbound calls

re integration into SFA

* we already have Salesforce.com but are open to cheap alternatives
better tuned to retail telemarketing processes

* need web-form leads to get pushed into same system

* some process of auto-relating/de-duping different contacts/channels
for the same person?

* also some way to tie to actual orders (both ECommerce and
taken-over-phone), so can tie orders back to lead sources

Who can help make this happen?

thx
Bill Seitz
CTO - Living Independently