[Asterisk-biz] US Termination with Flex ANI capability

trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Mon Feb 27 12:01:12 MST 2006

I found your nov 2004 post regarding the payphone thing that you
approached me about.  wow over a year and you couldnt find anyone..  I
was actually researching the oddball flex codes (07 isnt a 'standard'
but is used by some carriers).

The standards are:
27 - dumb phone (ACTS)
29 - inmate phone
70 - smart phone (no ACTS phone does coin counting and rates, like the
olympian 5000 phones)

alternatively ANI ii code 27 works.

Others that I am trying to figure out what they are used for is 25 and
07 which arnet listed by the fcc or any other 'official' source ...
anyway, just thought it was odd that I found your post regarding this :)

Belfast Ireland +44 02890 996 461   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378