[asterisk-biz] European DIDs

trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Sun Feb 26 01:42:39 MST 2006

Odd according to http://www.voxbone.com/faq-billing.jsf#billing9

I want to be a reseller, do you have discounts available ?
=> We offer discounts based on the volume of DID's you purchase. The
discounts are shown on our pricelist.
We also have a cross country discount program. By paying a small monthly
fee you get all your DID's at a discounted price, no matter how many you
take.
Other discount schemes will be developed in the future.

They seem to imply that reselling is allowed and dont say anything in
their faq to the contrary.  Maybe Linda has old info???

On Sun, 2006-02-26 at 00:33 -0800, Robert Cabule wrote:
> Never heard about this restriction. I'm an agent for them and several
> of the carriers I referred to them are reselling their DID's for their
> customers ...
>

> Robert
>

> Linda Goldsmith <linda at supertec.com> wrote:
>         That is Great Robert,
>
>         The more the merrier, however they have told to us in writing
>         that they do not permit
>         any one re-selling of there did's, and if one can not re-sell
>         a did purchased from
>         voxbone, then the usage remains very limited, you can only buy
>         so many for your own
>         needs.

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378