[asterisk-biz] European DIDs

Robert Cabule rcabule at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 26 01:33:30 MST 2006

Never heard about this restriction. I'm an agent for them and several  of the carriers I referred to them are reselling their DID's for their  customers ...

  Robert

Linda Goldsmith <linda at supertec.com> wrote:  That is Great Robert,

The more the merrier, however they have told to us in writing that they do not permit
any one re-selling of there did's, and if one can not re-sell a did purchased from
voxbone, then the usage remains very limited, you can only buy so many for your own
needs.

That is what i meant.

If some one knows, if they have changed there policy already, do let me know also
please.

Linda