[asterisk-biz] Next Round of GEDAM + SineApps Asterisk Training

Matt Riddell (NZ) matt.riddell at sineapps.com
Thu Feb 23 02:06:38 MST 2006

Hi all,

We've just completed our last round of courses in Italy, (I'm back in
New Zealand now) and are already planning for the next series.

The next courses will be run on the following dates:

== May 8th - 12th  : Asterisk Training Session ==

== May 22nd - 26th : Advanced Asterisk Training Session ==

We're going to keep the numbers between 8 to 12 people so that the
classes are more intimate and manageable, so you will need to book well
in advance.

The pricing will be 1550,00EUR + VAT for either course plus an optional
350,00EUR for the embedded PBX, documentation and book.

Once again, the course will be hosted in the GEDAM Europe SRL
headquarters in Turin, Italy.

The classroom will be fully equipped with projector and one computer per
person.

Each course will run for a total of 36 hours over 5 days.

The closing dates for bookings for the next training session will end on
May the 1st (or May the 8th, for the "Advanced Asterisk Training Session").

Please contact us ( info at gedameurope.com ) in order to receive further
details about the training course and/or to be informed as soon as the
dates of the next sessions will be available.

Alternatively, visit:

http://www.gedameurope.com/divisions(us)/002_solutions_04formazione.htm

--
Cheers,