[asterisk-biz] Junction DOWN?

Rusty Dekema rdekema at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 16:46:12 MST 2006

If Junction Networks has no direct control over messages heard when it
does not receive a call from a carrier, perhaps Junction Networks
should get in touch with its inbound carriers and ask them to do
something other than play a message saying that the number has been
disconnected when they cannot deliver a call to Junction Networks.

If they will not do this, perhaps Junction Networks should choose
different inbound carriers in the future, lest businesses begin
choosing other VoIP carriers than Junction Networks. It is not
acceptable to most businesses for their callers to ever get a "This
number has been disconnected" message no matter which telephone
company's immediate fault it is.

-Rusty