[asterisk-biz] Intrado / VoIP E911

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 09:59:31 MST 2006

This is what you are led to believe.
Call Dash911 up and ask them if they have E911 service in 'Sullivan
County of Pennsylvania'   The answer will be "no".  However, Sullivan
County is setup to receive E911 information, thus by the FCC rule VoIP
providers are required to send them E911 information when a 911 call
comes in.  However, your solution through Intrado/Dash911 will NOT
give you E911 to Sullivan County PSAP, or to many others around the
country.  Rather you will get 911.. with no address..