[asterisk-biz] Contract Work

Matt Collins matt at kmadevelopment.com
Mon Feb 20 06:33:55 MST 2006

First let me start by saying "Thank You" to everyone who responded.  I'm
glad to know I'm not the only one who works weekends ;)

There were several people willing to help in the effort and most said they
would do it just for the challenge.  Mark Lipscombe from telephonyware.com
has been a huge help to us in the past with product fulfillment, but he
really stepped up last night and didn't hesitate to jump in and resolve the
issue we were having.  We offered payment for his service, but his response
was that since we were a customer of Telephonyware it was all part of the
customer service.  I just wanted to publicly say Thank you to everyone, and
to Mark Lipscombe from Telephonyware.

Matt-