[asterisk-biz] The Value of VoIP subscribers

Yair Hakak yair at hakak.com
Sun Feb 19 07:26:52 MST 2006

Dean, you're right. I didn't say value against vonage subscriber per
subscriber, I said use it as a benchmark. On the one hand vonage has
significant economies of scale, brand equity, etc., on the other hand their
churn rate is ridiculous (2% a MONTH!) so you do have to be careful about
benchmarking.

-yair