[asterisk-biz] free tollfree service

Suzanne Bowen suzanne at supertec.com
Fri Feb 17 10:39:55 MST 2006

Trixter,
I'm glad you gave your answer with mention of the associated laws. I know
that a provider cannot listen to recorded calls. "I cant record calls
legally..." I just want to ask, what if the customer wants his calls
recorded and to be able to listen to them through his web-based management
with his provider? Can't a provider make call recording available and give
the customer this choice?

Suzanne Bowen
Super Technologies, Inc.
DIDX - VoIP Solutions