[asterisk-biz] DIDs from Reunion Island Available

trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Fri Feb 17 00:32:13 MST 2006

On Thu, 2006-02-16 at 17:18 -0600, Mark wrote:
> "Again, this is something for legal counsel to decide if its acceptable."
>

> Sounds tro me like it is more for a Judge to decide at some point. Legal
> Counsel has no authority to further define the law only interpret it for
> the benefit of their client.

I realize that, thanks for point out what I have said before on this
very issue.  To be clear then to decide if its acceptable for you to
operate your business that way given the wording of the law and how
specifically you are operating you business.

I thought that was implicit, however I must be reminded that people will
quote what I say previously about similar topics just to point out that
I was not overly clear on an issue.

Thanks for reminding me that not everyone reads the archives and I
should be overly clear with every post.

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378