[asterisk-biz] sharing a PRI in Paris/France

router routers02 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 11 09:10:59 MST 2006

I am interested.
Please contact me off line at routers02 at sbcglobal.net

Thank you

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com]On Behalf Of Louis-David
Mitterrand
Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2006 07:37
To: asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com
Subject: [asterisk-biz] sharing a PRI in Paris/France

Hello,

We have a PRI (30 channels) in Paris/France of which we only use half
the capacity. We have plenty of bandwidth to the asterisk server
managing that PRI. Our server is located in the telco's data center, 20
minutes away from our office.

We are looking for someone interested in leasing the remaining 15
channels for at least 12 months.

Tentative pricing would be:

- 200 EUR/month for exclusive use of the 15 channels,
- 1 EUR/month per DID,
- rates for outgoing calls on request (basically we pass on the telco
  charges),

Drop me a line if interested,