[asterisk-biz] Obtaining DIDs

James Ching chingjames at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 03:51:41 MST 2006

1. Does anyone have any experience with SipMedia good/bad?

2. When a number is ported say from DIDx or another provider, who owns that
number?

3.  Lets say I colo'd an asterisk box and leased a t1 from a CLEC and ported
DIDs from SipMedia or DIDx;   If either of these companies were to go under
who would have control over my DIDs?   Is this a good DID solution?  What
are the pros/cons?  How else might one setup a DID rebilling service?

Regards. SH