[asterisk-biz] Obtaining DIDs

Mark mark at asteriskswitch.com
Wed Feb 8 23:00:37 MST 2006

I honestly hope that DIDx does straighten up!

DIDx has the poitential to make a difference. It is just that now they
dont do very well at understanding the problems with their own system. I
am trying to get some criticisim through their head, and I am not the
only one, nor the only one who has bad experiences and fears the
disappearing DIDs. This would all be different if they just listen and
make the necessary improvements that we all want and need. Then we could
all enjoy the success of a DID exchange.

Unfortunately after their fake legal action, it would be difficult to
instill any amount of faith in anything they say.