[asterisk-biz] Obtaining DIDs

Mark mark at asteriskswitch.com
Wed Feb 8 22:55:11 MST 2006

trixter aka Bret McDanel wrote:

>On Wed, 2006-02-08 at 12:17 -0600, Mark wrote:
>

>>I am not in a PRIVATE movie theater, I am in a PUBLIC FORUM that anyone
>>can join.. Those of you who do not DEFEND your rights will let them
>>

>that indicates a certain level of understanding on your part.  You dont
>have a right to post on a forum that is sponsored by a commercial
>entity.  You, nor anyone else including myself, has a right to post
>here, only digium has that right.

Example,
Higer courts have supported petitioner's right to petition in front of
and even ON the Wal Mart premisis , as it is a public meeting place.
This is further defined as a place where ANYONE is free to come and go.

>There are no rights to erode away here simply becuase you dont post.
>This is a benevolent dictatorship, you have no rights to entitlement
>here.

I pitty trhat you live in the dictatorship of Jorge Bush

>Arent you the person that said you were going to pressure didx off this
>list?  I know someone was and I dont care enough to verify who it was,
>but if it was you I would find it most odd that you cry about freedom of
>speech (in a private commercial space where the freedom doesnt exist)
>but at the same time would be trying to stifle someone else.

I never said any such thing, about pressuring them off this list as you
state.

I have not 'cried' about anything. I think YOU are delusional. Are you a
drama queen? It is not 'private', as the membership is open .

NOTHING MORE TO SAY ON THIS TOPIC TO YOU!