[asterisk-biz] US DID's & Sixtel?

Rusty Shackleford john97 at flatline.com
Wed Feb 8 19:46:07 MST 2006

Agreed, on the reliability part. There is no comparison. This is the
model we use for those cases where quality and reliability (not price)
are of primary concern. In our experience, that's most of the time,
whether the customer realizes it or not.

I'm interested in whether or not you are actually using that XO product
or not. When we explored it with them (after taking a week to find a
sales person who even knew what it was...) the pricing really didn't
make sense unless you were ready to make a significant push into a given
market. In other words, the economics weren't feasible if you only
needed a handful of DID's a that market. It also didn't scale especially
well, since it's an all-TDM solution. Has this changed?