[asterisk-biz] Israel Termination/Origination

Paul ast2005 at 9ux.com
Mon Feb 6 10:11:28 MST 2006

Rusty Dekema wrote:

>>The seller needs to show credibility right at the beginning. There are
>>too many people out there who have no real infrastructure just trying to
>>become middlemen in the supply chain.
>>

>One might also wonder what the point is of advertising "good service -
>high volume only - cheap prices" without defining what you mean by
>high volume and at least a general indication of what kind of prices
>you are talking about. I understand not wanting to disclose privately
>negotiated pricing to the public, but it does not seem unreasonable to
>give some idea of the price range you are offering.

It's bad enough with some people who do have a "John Doe Telecom" type
domain name. One of them offered great termination prices and terms. I
wasted some time doing email and fax but never did get set up. I think
the NDA was a strong hint that he really didn't have anything in place.
Follow up emails resulted in messages like "Hello Paul how can I help?".
I haven't seen him posting here for quite some time. I think he probably
wasted the time of some others on this list. He probably tried a
variation of an old routine. He goes fishing for prospects and when he
thinks he has enough fish he expects someone with infrastructure to
instantly make him a reseller(no money down of course).