[asterisk-biz] g729 licensing

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Sat Feb 4 19:49:09 MST 2006

So when you say old licenses do you mean that only new licenses
registered to a MAC address?  Is the whole MAC address business
eliminated?

Say we pool our licenses with your company, do the licenses remain ours
and are transferrable?

Maybe these are stupid quesitons but I am just trying to get the whole
picture because this could be very relevant for a nearing project.

Thanks,
Steve