[asterisk-biz] g729 licensing

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Sat Feb 4 19:13:13 MST 2006

For sure there would be performance issues if the server or network went
down.  Might have to have two servers in different locations that are
handing out the licenses while talking to each other.  If one drops, the
other somehow knows what licenses are inn use from the failed server and
and then some sort of failover system.

Thanks,
Steve