[asterisk-biz] Mom-and-pop shops

Michaël Gaudette michael.gaudette at virtutel.ca
Fri Feb 3 13:13:06 MST 2006

Bill,

I apologize for the terms I used.  When I said mom-and-pop shop, I didn`t
necessarily mean "small", but I meant "unprofessional".  As in: doesn`t
return phone call, does not have a phone number to contact somebody live,
doesn’t respond to emails in a reasonable amount of time, can`t rely on them
to put up new DIDs, etc.

Since english is not my first language, It seems I used the wrong term. A
small company that provides me with reliable service and reliable _customer_
service would certainly be one that I would consider.

Mike