[asterisk-biz] quad FXO needed

Paul ast2005 at 9ux.com
Fri Feb 3 12:38:36 MST 2006

I need a quad FXO gateway that will work well with true pots lines and
most popular ATA's. It must pass caller ID name and number through when
connected to the FXS port of the ATA. It must work with asterisk.

I will be using for automated review and testing of some well-known
retail providers. The outbound calls will be placed by pots line to test
the ATA-based voip DID's. I am ordering adsl and cable modem service so
I can test these services on something other than a reliable T-1.

Vendors who are not sure if hardware will meet this need can offer to
provide evaluation units.