[asterisk-biz] Is ISP Blocking VoIP

Mark Phillips g7ltt at g7ltt.com
Wed Feb 1 15:13:23 MST 2006

Or is it?

Assuming that the ITSP is SIP based why not move the port from 5060 to
something else?

Granted they might be looking at trhe flavour of the packets but perhaps
they are not.

Of one has to supply the customer with an ATA why not make it an IAX one?

Mark, G7LTT/KC2ENI
Randolph, NJ
http://www.g7ltt.com