[asterisk-biz] Is ISP Blocking VoIP

Stephen Misel steve at miselconsulting.com
Wed Feb 1 04:25:50 MST 2006

Bret, your source is absolutely correct .... it was Madison River
Communications, Inc out of North Carolina.  They were fined $15k by the
FCC (under Powell).  No doubt, the "current" administration would have
taken them out to dinner and given them an 'attaboy.

http://www.enterpriseitplanet.com/networking/news/article.php/3488391

-Steve