[asterisk-biz] price comparisions

Henry.L.Coleman henry.coleman at voip-pbx.ca
Mon Dec 18 17:03:18 MST 2006

Your quite right, I always explain this very carefully. The more lines
they have however the easier it is to justify using a PBX style system. I
have a power point presentation to train the staff on the differences. For
really busy companies the receptionist is usually glad to blind transfer
or do an attended transfer as it is faster than with a key system.

Henry L.Coleman CEO
*VoIP-PBX* 1-866-415-5355
Toronto Ontario
Canada