[asterisk-biz] Skype

Mike Hammett asterisk-biz at ics-il.net
Mon Dec 18 10:34:56 MST 2006

Does one pay for inbound minutes?  If not, $66 for a year...  that's $5.50/month for unlimited voice service.  I understand there are different business models, different this and different that.  However, the consumer doesn't care about business models.  $5.50 is a whole lot cheaper than my $30, no matter the other differences.

----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com