[asterisk-biz] price comparisions

bob murphy springsource at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 10:52:52 MST 2006

I would go head to head on features.  Most likely, your price will be fine.
Don't give it away.  We recently postioned against a major manufacturer and
won.  Afterwards the client said we were 20k less than the competion.  we
left ALOT of money on the table.  And we delivered way more features.  Hold
your value and win on the overall solution not the price.  Good luck!

On 12/17/06, Paul <ast2005 at 9ux.com> wrote:

> Henry.L.Coleman wrote:
>
> >Hi all, I have the opportunity to propose an Asterisk system for 8 PSTN
> >lines and 30 extensions. This will be replacing a Norstar Meridian.
> >My main competitor will be Bell Canada. Does anybody have any experience
> >with their current system offering and pricing?
> >Thanks a bunch.
> >
> >Henry L.Coleman CEO
> >*VoIP-PBX* 1-866-415-5355
> >Toronto Ontario
> >Canada

> Sometimes the best approach is to get a quote. You might need to coach
> somebody to pose as a good prospect if they would identify you as a
> competitor seeking prices.

Bob Murphy
Principal

Arreva Communications