[asterisk-biz] Reference about asterisk Call-centers

Lenz lenz-ml at loway.it
Thu Dec 14 03:06:32 MST 2006

Hello Miguel,
we have over two hundred clients running our call-center monitoring suite
worldwide, ranging from 5 to 400 live agents, including a number in Spain
and Latin America. My suggestion is to go for a competent integrator who
has previous experience, but nowadays there are a lot of them. If you need
some pointers, just ask me off list.
Hope this helps
l.

--