[asterisk-biz] Contract for Hoboken Area - New Asterisk PBX setup

Rob Mongey rmongey at bmr.ie
Wed Dec 13 06:34:19 MST 2006

Hi all,
	Please forgive me if I'm intruding, or I omit details.

I'm looking to contract out the installation and setup of an Asterisk
server in Hoboken, NJ. Specifically this will involve an Asterisk
installation, configuring the DDI inbound from a PRI, and a SIP
trunk/provider outbound.

We will supply whatever PBX and Data lines are needed.
We will supply whatever hardware is needed. (Sangoma card,
Grandstream Phones, etc)
Any SIP provider account creation requirement will be supplied by us.

Essentially, we need someone to come in, setup Asterisk, and get the
server talking to the analogue lines. I should be able to configure the
rest.

Ideally, this would be on the 21st or so of December.

Sorry it sounds a bit fluffy, but I am completely unfamiliar with how
the US operates.

If anyone is interested, please contact me off-list on rmongey at bmr.ie
(remove numeric digits), or reply here.

Regards,