[asterisk-biz] Reference about asterisk Call-centers

Matt Florell astmattf at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 05:49:33 MST 2006

Hello,

There is actually a major proprietary call center company based in
Spain that is working on an Asterisk-based solution:
http://www.presenceco.com/

Other than that, there are two GPL-licensed call center suites that
are Asterisk-based:
http://astguiclient.sourceforge.net
http://www.gnudialer.org

I am the author of VICIDIAL(part of the astGUIclient project) and
there are currently over 200 call centers using VICIDIAL in 30
countries around the world. It is available in 9 languages(including
Spanish) and can scale to several hundred seats.

Hope that helps,

MATT---