[asterisk-biz] Reference about asterisk Call-centers

david at iaxtalk.com david at iaxtalk.com
Wed Dec 13 05:34:17 MST 2006

Hello Miguel,

Asterisk is the best tool to build call center. Here is the little call center (or you could call it as IVR too, because it is too much simple) , you can access it online with webcall.

http://iaxtalk.com/index.php?main_page=document_product_info&products_id=23&zenid=be326abe6837573a33069623fef012fb

This is not a advertisement. I just want to show you that build call center with asterisk is the correct choice.

Regards

david