[asterisk-biz] Linksys SPA-XXX

Ross Duke ross.duke at serviceitsolutions.co.uk
Wed Dec 13 01:31:30 MST 2006

Ron,

It's probably not much of a help, but I downloaded the latest firmware
(dated 5th of December I think) and there is a setting to disable the
showing of missed calls.

We've deployed literally hundreds of 941/942's.  They're absolutely rock
solid.  I think we've only had 2 failures from all the units we've
installed.

My only gripe is that when using the directory feature you can't do a
search by alpha (ie if I want to find Tom in the directory I've got to
scroll all the way from "A" to "T").

I have noticed that they've now stopped putting the Cisco logo on the
front of the phones.  This was always a bit of a selling point for us!

Ross.